Simple Fingerprint Drug testing
Dears Pharmacy are proud to introduce our new service for supporting drug and alcohol testing.
Simple, reliable drug testing at your fingertips
We have partnered up to utilise Intelligent Fingerprint Drug Testing Technology.
Our service uses the following:
Why Fingerprint Drug Testing?
- Quick and easy – sample collection in seconds, results in minutes.
- Hygienic and portable – fuss-free drug testing anytime, almost anywhere.
- Versatile and dignified – ideal for many different organisations and applications.
- End-to-end solution – fingerprint-based laboratory confirmation service available.
End To End Solution
Fingerprint Drug Screening Cartridge
- Quick and easy fingerprint sample collection
- Non-invasive, hygienic and non-biohazardous
- Small and lightweight
- Screens for multiple drugs of abuse simultaneously including:
The cartridges we use for testing use DSR-Plus Machine as a key element to analyze the Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridge after a sample has been collected and it provides an on-screen non-negative or negative drug screening result for each drug in the test.
The DSR-Plus provides a preliminary screening result.
- Convenient, fingerprint-based confirmation kit, including postage-paid returns envelope
- Independent laboratory analysis
- Unequivocal laboratory results obtained using Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
Application of use:
Whether you are an individual or a business looking for drug and alcohol testing our solution can help both within our pharmacy setting or at your place of work.
The Intelligent Fingerprinting drug testing system is convenient, hygienic and quick to deploy, making it ideal for a variety of drug screening applications.
Workplace – for pre-employment checks, post-incident investigation and random drug testing, particularly in safety-critical sectors.
Our experienced pharmacists offer the following solutions:
In Pharmacy Testing- Testing can be carried out in our private consultations rooms across our pharmacies in Oxgangs & Dunfermline.
Workplace Testing- Our trained pharmacists can visit your place of work to carry out testing in your workplace making it easier and less disruptive to your day to day operations.
Select your preferred pharmacy to visit their page and enquire about this service or just pop in when it suits you.