Careers with Dears Pharmacy
Come work with us and Help people ENJOY healthier Lives
Help your community
Working in a community pharmacy requires various qualifications and experience, but if you don’t have those we are happy to talk about whether a job with Dears Pharmacy is for you.
If you have the right attitude, want to learn and to help the people in your community to live healthier then apply for the role that best suits you or call us and we can discuss your situation.
A career in the pharmacy profession can be very rewarding for a number of reasons:
- Help people manage their health
- Learn transferable skills
- The opportunity to train for a range of national qualifications to progressively obtain
- Contribute to your community
When you join your local Dears Pharmacy team you will be part of a high performing group of healthcare professionals. Whether you already have the necessary qualifications and experience or you are starting your new career in pharmacy we will provide you with a full induction covering everything you will need to know.
There are a range of benefits from joining the team:
- Full training provided and paid for
- Competitive salary
- Performance related pay rises
- 4 weeks holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Reimbursement of professional fees
- Career progression opportunities
Fancy joining our growing team?
Simply drop us an email with you details and full CV and our team will review and get back to you; even if we’re not looking right now, Dears Pharmacy is always on the lookout for up-and-coming healthcare professionals to help our community live healthier and happier lives.