What is the Mooncup?
Mooncup® is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads.
- The Mooncup® menstrual cup is made from soft medical-grade silicone.
- It holds 3 times more than a regular tampon and can be left in for 4-8 hours.
- There are two sizes available. You can read the Mooncup sizing guidelines to find out more.
- The sizing guidelines are related to your childbearing history and your age as these can affect pelvic floor tone. It is not related to your menstrual flow.
- Mooncup offer a unique telephone and email Advice Service run by medical health professionals.
Why Mooncup® different from other menstrual cups?
- Tried and trusted since 2002. Mooncup® is the original, silicone menstrual cup.
- We’re not here to “accessorise” periods. We don’t offer a range of colourful cups or sell unnecessary and waste-creating products such as wipes.
- The Mooncup menstrual cup is a truly environmental choice. Many of the cups on the market are made in China and come with plastic packaging. The Mooncup is made in the UK, lasts for years and all our packaging is plastic free and recyclable.
- The Mooncup is manufactured to the highest quality standards. ISO 13485 certified and registered with the FDA.
- Mooncup is an ethical business. We are an employee owned business and the first sanitary protection manufacturer in the world to be certified as an Ethical Business.
- We are here for you. We offer a unique telephone and email Advice Service run by medical health professionals
Determining the correct size for you:
How to correctly use Mooncup: Using Mooncup
Contact Mooncup for support and assistance: Contact Mooncup
Price: Stocked in all our locations at £20.95
Location: Find your nearest pharmacy
This service is available in / from the following pharmacies:
Select your preferred pharmacy to visit their page and enquire about this service or just pop in when it suits you.