Travel health advice
Here at Dears Pharmacy we can offer a complete travel advice service including, either providing advice or signposting you towards other agencies who can provide more comprehensive advice on specific topics.
At Dears Pharmacy we are committed to caring for your healthcare needs never stops when you leave our Pharmacy. Whether you simply need assistance to help choose the best sunglasses or sun cream for that special trip abroad, or you require professional healthcare advice the pharmacy team are here to help.
- Information concerning the stability of your medication when travelling
- How to minimise the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (Blood Clots) on long-haul flights
- General security requirements you should check before taking medicines on to flights
- Specific travel requirements for those with medical conditions such as diabetes
- Planning your medication requirements whilst abroad
- Specialist travel items such as water purification tablets and first-aid packs
- Restrictions on taking specific drugs into foreign countries
- Travel requirements for those with common medical conditions
Frequency: When required...
Holiday checklist: Page one
This service is available in / from the following pharmacies:
Select your preferred pharmacy to visit their page and enquire about this service or just pop in when it suits you.