Instant Hepatitis C Test
When can I get tested?
When will I receive my results?
How accurate is my instant Hepatitis C test?
What other STIs should I get tested for?
Price: Our testing service costs £160 per person.
Testing Locations: If you would like to book a test with Dear Pharmacy please contact us at the following branches:
Your Instant Hepatitis C Testing Process
Sample Collection and Analysis
Hepatitis C Treatment if your test is reactive
Hepatitis C: Transmission, Symptoms, Treatment, Prevention
- Unprotected sex including vaginal, anal or oral sexual contact
- Sharing needles
- Hepatitis C may also be transferred if you encounter contaminated objects such as needles, razors or toothbrushes
- Fatigue: felling very tired
- Sore muscles
- Joint pain
- Feeling sick, being sick or not feeling hungry
- Itchy skin
- Abdominal pain
- Cirrhosis (scarring of the liver), which may affect the function of your liver
- Liver Failure
- Liver Cancer
- Skin Problems
- Blood Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Using a condom for sex
- Not sharing needles, razors, toothbrushes, or any other objects that might be contaminated with infected blood
- Getting tested regularly
This service is available in / from the following pharmacies:
Select your preferred pharmacy to visit their page and enquire about this service or just pop in when it suits you.