Do you think you might be approaching the menopause?
Are you suffering from symptoms such as hot flushes, anxiety, night sweats, poor sleep and low energy?
Find out more about your menopause status.
- Tests for LH, FSH and oestradiol which are key markers of menopause status
- Simple in pharmacy finger-prick blood test
- Provides hospital standard, easy-to-read results
- Provides clear information as to whether or not your results indicate peri-menopause or menopause
- Includes lifestyle advice to better support your health
- Ideally suited for women who are approaching menopausal age
- Not suitable for those taking hormonal contraception or hormone replacement therapy
Optimise your health at home
Take control of your health in a positive way. Understand whether your female hormones status may be impacting your health and what you can do to help yourself.
Using a quick and easy home-to-laboratory finger-prick blood test. Get your results within 7 days.
Be aware that finding out your female hormone levels is the first step to making positive changes. It is also easy to track your hormone levels over time to see how they are changing with age.
Take steps to change your life for the better
Measuring your female hormone status is important, particularly if you…
- want to know more about what might be impacting your health
- experience irregular periods
- are concerned about your fertility
- suffer from low energy
- suffer from acne
- suffer from mood swings
- wonder if you are going through early menopause
- are intrigued to find out more
What Is Tested for
LH and FSH are hormones produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. These hormones are responsible for ensuring the normal function of the ovaries and the menstrual cycle.
Oestradiol is the main female sex hormone.
Note: a recent study has shown that finger-prick blood collection can result in approximately 20% lower oestradiol results than blood collected by venous full blood draw. For more information refer to our Terms and Conditions.