Hajj Safe Products now available to support you on your pilgrimage
Hajj Safe is a range of dedicated products to provide pilgrims with products and advice that will keep you and your belongings safe and secure while you are on your pilgrimage to Hajj and Umrah.
Unscented Liquid Soap
Unscented Wet Wipes
Hajj & Umrah Stone Bag
First Aid Kit
A range of bags and belts to carry your belongings.
As part of our Hajj & Umrah Service following your vaccinations required as part of your pilgrimage you will be given a leaflet of vouchers/ coupons. This will allow you to purchase the items with the vouchers at a discounted price.
This also includes a map detailing the steps on your pilgrimage and additional advice.
Pre-Hajj Health Tips:
• Get the necessary vaccinations, especially the elderly and those suffering from chronic diseases.
• Seeing a doctor before travelling to verify of your health stability, and ability to perform the Hajj rites.
• Pack sufficient medications, especially in case you suffer from one of the diseases that require you to take medications regularly, such as heart diseases, hypertension, kidney diseases, asthma and diabetes.
• Carrying a detailed report of the medical diagnosis of your case, and the required medications and doses, to help follow up your case when need be.
• By sure that your medical bag includes wound-sterilizing tools, heatsink, and painkillers.
• In case you’re a diabetic, be sure to have a blood sugar measurement device.
It is of high importance to take vaccinations (according to the table shown below) long enough before Hajj. It is indispensably necessary for protecting yourself as well as fellow pilgrims. Some of these vaccinations are compulsory and some are optional. And in all cases, you should consult a doctor before taking the vaccination.
Here at Dears Pharmacy we can provide support, advice and vaccinations as part of your preparation for Hajj or Umrah. We are also an approved provider from The Muslim Council of Britain. No Appointment Necessary
Arrange this service...